IDRC Internship Award
IDRC Internship Award: The IDRC Internship awards provide exposure to research for international development through a program of training in research management and grant administration under the guidance of IDRC program staff.
Internships will be considered for a program of training and research responding to IDRC’s research priorities.
IDRC’s research activities focus on four Program Areas:
- Social and Economic Policy
- Environmental and Natural Resources Management
- Information and Communication Technologies for Development
- Innovation, Policy and Science Duration: Internships are tenable for a minimum of 4 months and a maximum of 12 months at IDRC headquarters in Ottawa or in a Regional Office.Developing country nationals residing in their home country (or another country) must hold their internships in the appropriate Regional Office. Number of Awards: Approximately fourteen. Some travel and research expenses will also be supported, up to a maximum of $10,000.
- Internship Application Eligibility: Candidates must be citizens of developing countries.Candidates need not be affiliated with an institution. They may participate in internships as part of an academic requirement.
Deadline: 12 September each year.
For more information and application, visit: IDRC Internship Award website
Internship Programs in Africa