Front Line, The International Foundation for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders invites applications for a 6-month administration internship. The internship will be based in Front Line’s office in Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
- The successful candidate will have excellent clerical and computer skills as well as practical experience in an administratve role.
- He/she will be able to demonstrate their commitment to human rights and their understanding of international issues.
- He/she must be able to work in English and a second language (French, Spanish, Arabic or Russian).
- He/she will be able to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- He/she will have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- He/she will be flexible and co-operative.
- He/she will be trained in relation to Human Rights Defenders; the UN Declaration on Human Rights Defenders; the Mandate of the UN Special Representative; the role of Front Line and other national and international organisations in the support and protection of Human Rights Defenders.Honorarium: €1050 per month.
Applications can be sent by email to recruit[at]frontlinedefenders.org or by post to the address below: Front Line 81 Main St. Blackrock Co. Dublin Ireland
For more information and application Search; Administration Internship, FrontLine
Internship Programs in Africa