Transparency International Internship in Kenya
Transparency International Internship in Kenya: A permanent and effective system that would provide valuable work experience to students pursuing their studies at a first degree, Masters degree and Ph.D. degree levels.
Each programme at TI-K:
- shall make provision to accommodate its interns.
- shall ensure that interns have work to do and are afforded quality supervision.
- shall ensure that the interns are aware of their rights, obligations and responsibilities.
- shall ensure that professional competencies of the intern are enhanced by allocating the intern lesser or no administrative tasks.
- Preference for internship will be given to students from Kenya.Responsibilities of the Intern:
- The intern shall demonstrate willingness to fully and actively participate in the learning experience in the TI-K by planning their programme with the Mentor.
- The intern shall participate in the introduction and orientation programmes of the TI-K.
- The intern shall avail himself/herself for relevant skills development intervention planned by the TI-K.
- International Interns shall organise her/his own work-permit for Kenya where required.Qualifications:Applicants must, at a minimum, be enrolled in a recognised undergraduate programme.Applicants should be well-organised, self-motivated and reliable, with a strong interest in good governance and anti-corruption reform.Relevant coursework is highly desirable, and knowledge of foreign languages is a plus.Basic computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, Internet applications) are required.
Applicants may either write or email directly to TI-K for the attention of the internship coordinator.Applicants should submit a cover letter explaining their interest in working with TI-K and outlining any other relevant experience and/or information.A CV detailing education, work experience and any other relevant technical skills should be attached.An Internship Application Form should be filled and submitted together with the Application
In addition, a supporting letter from the Applicant’s institution is required.
For more details and application, contact: Transparency International Internship in Kenya – Paid Summer Internships