The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program
The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program offers a limited number of opportunities to students currently enrolled in a master’s level program.
Graduate assistants must make a 10-week, 40-hour-per-week commitment and receive a stipend of $3,500.
- In order to be eligible for an assistantship, applicants must have completed a minimum of two semesters of their academic coursework in a master’s-level program.
- Candidates who have completed their degree are not eligible.
- There are no age restrictions or citizenship requirements for graduate assistants.
- Candidates who have completed at least two years of study, recent graduates (graduated within 24 months of the internship start date), and graduate/professional students.Please note that you may apply for the Graduate Assistantship Program in two ways:
- Apply and be considered for a graduate assistantship only.
- Apply and be considered for a graduate assistantship and internship; should you not be selected as a graduate assistant, you are still under consideration for an internship in the programs of your choice.
Deadline: 1st March.
For more internship application, search: The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program Website
Internship Programs in Africa