Ashoka Internship Opportunities
Learn about the field of social entrepreneurship and engage in the process of selecting and supporting individuals at the forefront of social innovations in Africa!
The Africa program has one part time opening (20 hours/week).
- Editing and formatting candidate materials for Ashoka Board meetings;
- Preparing reports on regional programs and specific Ashoka Fellows for Ashoka donors and marketing initiatives;
- Researching the state of civil society in prospective Ashoka expansion countries and helping to cultivate contacts and assess the feasibility of launching Ashoka programs in these countries;
- Researching new avenues for funding regional programs and seeking out new potential donors.Qualifications:
- Excellent writing, computer design, research, and analytical skills. Please submit an English language writing sample.
- Knowledge of French and/or Portuguese a plus.
Applications should go to; interns[at]ashoka.org.
For more information and Internships, search; Ashoka Internship Opportunities Website
Internship Programs in Africa