St. Augustine International University Undergraduate Admissions
The minimum entry requirements into SAIU undergraduate degree programs are as follows:
- Direct Entry; an applicant must have Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes and at least two principle passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent;
- Diploma Entry; an applicant must have obtained credit or distinction in the relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Mature Age Entry; an applicant must have sat and passed the mature age entry examinations with at least 50% marks from a recognized centre by the NCHE;
- Bridging course; undertaken by students who have done their secondary education outside Uganda without Advanced Level system provided the bridging courses are accredited by the NCHE.
St.Augustine International University Invites applications from the general public for the graduate programmes ranging from medicine,law,oil and gas,business and many more for the August/September 2017-2018 Intake.
The applicants can obtain the application forms from the university Reception or download the application form from our website ,fill it and submit the form to the university upon payments of non refundable application fees of USD 21.
How to Apply to St. Augustine International University
- Complete an Application Form, accompanied by the required documentation. And email them to email@example.com. or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email from St. Augustine International University to confirm that your application has been successfully submitted. If you have any problems completing or lodging your application form, please call the Office of Future Students on +256 705 444 540 / +256 706 272 481 or email them at email@example.com
- Your Manager for Schools & Community will contact you to arrange an interview (Ugandan students only)