St. Augustine International University Online Application Form | St. Augustine International University Admission Requirements, St. Augustine International University Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of St. Augustine International University invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the Academic Year.
St. Augustine International University Online Application
Step 1 – EXPLORE
Acquaint yourself with the academic programs on offer at the University. Sponsored Links
Make a choice based on your interest and abilities.
Step 2 – APPLY
Submit the application form online or hand-deliver it to the University main campus, Bunga Hill
Remember to attach all the supporting documents.
Step 3 – SELECTION
The University Admissions Board will consider only those applications received before the closing date of submission.
The decision of the Admissions Board will be communicated to successful candidates
The minimum entry requirements into SAIU undergraduate degree programs are as follows: Sponsored Links
- Direct Entry; an applicant must have Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes and at least two principle passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent;
- Diploma Entry; an applicant must have obtained credit or distinction in the relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Mature Age Entry; an applicant must have sat and passed the mature age entry examinations with at least 50% marks from a recognized centre by the NCHE;
- Bridging course; undertaken by students who have done their secondary education outside Uganda without Advanced Level system provided the bridging courses are accredited by the NCHE.
SAIU will consider the following minimum entry requirements for its diploma programs:
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes;
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with one (1) principle pass and two (2) subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
The minimum requirements for graduate study at SAIU shall be:
- Undergraduate degree at Honours level for a Masters Degree;
- A Masters degree for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) all obtained from a recognized institution.
The minimum requirements for a certificate shall be:
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
Application may be rejected
- Applicant fails to meet the minimum admission requirements for the academic program applied for;
- Application is incomplete;
- Supporting academic and other documents are not supplied;
- Application submitted late.
- Application based on forged academic and other documents