St. Augustine International University Admission Requirements
If you are considering a career at St. Augustine International University, the following Admission/minimum requirements have to be met: Failure to meet any of these requirements will not be admitted. See St. Augustine International University Admission Requirements Below:
The minimum entry requirements into SAIU undergraduate degree programs are as follows:
- Direct Entry; an applicant must have Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes and at least two principle passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent;
- Diploma Entry; an applicant must have obtained credit or distinction in the relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Mature Age Entry; an applicant must have sat and passed the mature age entry examinations with at least 50% marks from a recognized centre by the NCHE;
- Bridging course; undertaken by students who have done their secondary education outside Uganda without Advanced Level system provided the bridging courses are accredited by the NCHE.
SAIU will consider the following minimum entry requirements for its diploma programs:
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes;
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with one (1) principle pass and two (2) subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
The minimum requirements for graduate study at SAIU shall be:
- Undergraduate degree at Honours level for a Masters Degree;
- A Masters degree for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) all obtained from a recognized institution.
The minimum requirements for a certificate shall be:
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
Application may be rejected
- Applicant fails to meet the minimum admission requirements for the academic program applied for;
- Application is incomplete;
- Supporting academic and other documents are not supplied;
- Application submitted late.
- Application based on forged academic and other documents