Isbat University International Students Admissions 2020 / 2021
General Regulations – Foreign Students
- Every foreign student if they possess qualifications other than UACE, GCE AS & A Level, IBD, they must equate their qualification from UNEB / NCHE.
- Foreign candidates whose secondary education is not equated to Uganda A Level, are required to complete a foundation programme to be eligible to pursue Bachelors with ISBAT University (Details will be available at Admission office)
- All foreign candidates are required to submit attested copies of their Passport OR authorized travelling documents issued by competent authority.
- Every student to sign the “Student code of Conduct” agreement along with a Guardian / Parent / Sponsor, at the time of admissions, from the Registrar’s office
- Every candidate must bring the original documents for verification before admission is secured. The originals will be returned immediately after verification by the Registrar.
- All passport size photographs must be latest, in color and with size 4cm x 4 cm
Multimedia and Animation are important domains of the entertainment, design and IT business sector. Computer-aided animation, special effects, lighting, spatial relationships and 3D-modelling etc., that plays important role in today’s multimedia and digital content creation business are incorporated of this course. Also, emphasizes the design and implementation of 2D and 3D-animation for a wide variety of multimedia products. Ultimately, students shall be able to gain interpersonal and hands on production skills which will lead them to wider career paths and get acquainted with the latest information technology in digital media applications.
- Completion of O’ level (UCE) with 5 passes at Credit level OR its equivalent
- Completion of A’ level (UACE/GCE/IB) with 2 Principal Subjects Passes and 2 Subsidiary Passes at the same sitting
- Equivalent Secondary Education equated to Uganda Advanced level (A’ Level / UACE) is a must for all foreign Students.
- Students who completed their O’ level – and a two year Certificate in any of the ICT discipline from an accredited University / Tertiary institution are eligible for admissions
How to Apply
- Media Professionals
- Gaming & Animation professionals
- Film Editors
- Designers & Advertisers
- Photography professionals
- and many more…