There are several Courses offered at Uganda Pentecostal University. The list of courses is below.
At Uganda Pentecostal University all our programs are accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). The Bachelor in Business Management (BBM) is recognized by the Institute for Certified Accountants Uganda (ICPU), Public Accountant (CPA) professional course.
We offer undergraduate programs at Certificate level for 1 academic year, Diploma level for 2 years and Bachelor level for 3 years.
Ugandan Applicants for Degree programs should hold either
- UCE & UACE Certificate with 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning OR
- A Pass in Mature Age Examination.
Kenyan Applicants for Degree should hold either
- KCSE holders must have a minimum grade of C+ and above. OR
- KACE, ‘GCE or A-levels’ applicants must have at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent. OR
- A Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Tanzanian Applicants for Degree should hold at least either
- TCE & TACE Certificate with at least 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Other International Applicants
- International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries
List of Courses Offered at Uganda Pentecostal University sorted by Campus
Related Courses Offered
Private Universities in Uganda Courses