Job Title: KYC Operations Officer (Several No Experience Customer Service Job Opportunities)
Organization: Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Duty Station: Kampala Road, Kampala, Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations support: The KYC Operations Officer will provide operations support against standard operating procedures
- Ad Hoc duties: Provide support to customers and team as required to ensure team performance on an ongoing basis
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfill all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the Absa Group Limited KYC Operations Officer should hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive banking Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements)
- Prior compliance experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience in managing queries and complaints
- Exposure to updating customers’ information on the core banking systems
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.