Uganda Management Institute (UMI) CILT Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport
Uganda Management Institute UMI CILT Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport
Uganda Management Institute (Saturday and Sunday)
This advanced course is primarily aimed at developing strategic decision-making skills in logistics and transportation. The course contains 4 modules.
COURSE CONTENT AND STRUCTURE
The course content consists of four mandatory units:
- 1AD01 Strategic Context
- AD02 Leadership and Strategic Management
- AD03 Strategic Network planning
- AD04 Delivering Strategic Performance
- AD05 Research Methodology and Project
To qualify for this programme,
• Participants ought to have been educated up to Uganda Certificate of Education. Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education, CILT Diploma, MCIPS
• In addition, participants must have worked in a logistics and transport environment for a minimum of three years.
The course fee is GBP.220.0 (International student fees)and GBP.135 (Annual Local Branch membership) for both Ugandans and Non-Ugandans.
Local fees (tuition) is UGX 500,000 per paper, UGX 150,000 examination fees per paper, UGX 500,000 research seminar and supervision fee and UGX 40,000 admission fees.