Uganda Management Institute (UMI) Chartered Institute of Marketing
Uganda Management Institute is a fully accredited study Branch by CIM.
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING (CIM)
Uganda Management Institute is a fully accredited study Branch by CIM-UK offering the following courses;
LEVEL 3: Foundation Certificate in Marketing (Award)
Enables you to understand marketing’s role and how the marketing mix is used to satisfy customer needs. Ideal if you’re starting out in marketing or looking to set up your own business.
Marketing Principles: Mandatory Exam Assessment – Award in Marketing Principles Customer
– Communications: Mandatory Assessment by Assignment – Award in Customer Communications
– Digital Essentials
Level 4: Certificate in Professional Marketing (Award)
Provides insight into what influences the behaviour of your customers, allowing you to devise integrated marketing communication strategies to enrich the customer experience.
– Marketing: Mandatory Exam Assessment – Award in Marketing
– Integrated Communications: Mandatory Assessment by Assignment – Award in Integrated Communications
Elective Modules (One of Two)
– Customer Experience: Assignment by Assignment – Award in Customer Experience
– Digital Marketing: Assessment by Portfolio – Award in Digital Marketing
Level 6: Diploma in Professional Marketing
Focuses on the strategic marketing planning process, giving you the ability to evaluate success through key marketing metrics and identify insights to drive informed decisions. Equivalent to an undergraduate degree in UK.
– Strategic Marketing: Assessment by Exam
– Mastering Metrics: Assessment by Assignment
– Driving Innovation
– Digital strategy
CIM Level 7 Post Graduate Diploma in professional marketing
Aimed at a professional marketer at senior level, wishing to move to a strategic management role and to develop knowledge and skills across a range of areas to succeed in marketing and add value to their organisations.
3 Mandatory Modules
-Global Marketing Decisions – Assessment by Exam based on pre seen case study. (Award in Global Marketing Decisions)
– Corporate Digital Communications – Assessment by Assignment (Award in Corporate Digital Communications)
– Creating Entrepreneurial Change – Assessment by Assignment (Award in Creating Entrepreneurial Change)
To qualify for this programme,
• Participants ought to have been educated up to Uganda Certificate of Education. Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education, CIM Diploma
• In addition, participants must have worked in a marketing environment for a minimum of three years.
Level 3,4,5,6: Ug.shs.350,000= Per Paper
Level 7: Ug.shs.400,000=
Level 3: 100 Pounds
Level 4: 120 Pounds
Level 6: 140 Pounds
Level 7: 165 Pounds
Memebership and Application: 60 Pounds