Makerere University Postgraduate Admissions 2019/2020
1. Hard copies of application forms are obtainable from the Directorate of Research and Graduate Training, 3rd Floor, Senate Building, Room 307 after payment of an application fee of Ug. shs 50,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and Ug. Shs. 151,500 (International Applicants) to any Stanbic Bank Branch and DFCU Bank, Centenary Bank or Post Bank using Makerere University paying-in-bank slips. International applicants can also pay by bank draft as cheques will not be honoured.
2. Application forms can also be down loaded from our Website: http://rgt.mak.ac.ug For online Applicants, Payments can be made to Makerere University Revenue Collection Accounts and Bank Swift Codes are as follows:
BANK ACCOUNT TITLE ACCOUNT NO SWIFT ADDRESSES
STANBIC BANK MUC-FEES COLLECTION CASH 9030005866749 SBICUGKXXXX
DFCU BANK MUC- FEES COLLECTION 01083500181477 DFCUUGKAXXX
CENTENARY BANK MUC FEES COLLECTION 3740300001 CERBUGKAXXX
POSTBANK UGANDA LTD MUC FEES COLLECTION 1630037000063 UGPBUGKA
3. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to the Directorate of Research and Graduate Training, Room 307. All forms must be accompanied by the following
a. Relevant supporting certified copies of certificates, and academic transcripts,
b. Letters from 3 referees.
c. 2passport photos.
4. All Applicants for Master of Laws (LLM) will do a Graduate Admission Test (GAT) consisting of an oral Interview and written test. The fee is Ug. Shs. 100,000/= (One hundred thousand shillings) payable to the School Accountant. The GAT will be held on Saturday 16th June, 2018
5. All Applicants for Master of Business Administration (College of Business and Management Sciences and Makerere University Business School) will do a GMAT test on dates to be communicated by College of Business and Management Sciences and Makerere University Business School respectively. The fee for the MUBS GMAT Admission test is 50,000/=.
6. All Applicants for PGD (Guidance and Counselling), Master of Organizational Psychology, MA.in Counselling and MSc. in Clinical Psychology (College of Humanities and Social Sciences) will do a GMAT test on dates to be communicated by College of Humanities and Social Sciences. The fee is Ug. Shs. 60,000/= (Sixty thousand shillings) payable to the School Accountant.
7. In addition to the general admission requirements, applicants for Master of Public Infrastructure Management (MPIM) must have “Proven professional experience of at least 2 years at managerial/supervisory level or policy-decision making position in a government, parastatal organ, international organisation or non-governmental organisation” Applicants should attach a 2- page short CV and referee recommendations.
8. Detailed information about the Programmes’ content and regulations can be obtained from Offices of Principals/College Registrars of the respective Colleges and Schools and Makerere University Website
9. Further information about admission requirements and tuition fees for the courses advertised can be found below under “Downloads”