Kampala International University Postgraduate Admission 2020-2021
New User: Create an account for the online application process. Once your account has been created, it can be used to begin new applications, save and resume existing applications, and view the status of applications already submitted. Returning User: If you have already created an online application system account, log in to complete the application. Forgotten your password? Click here and follow instructions to reset your password
Kampala international University admits 3 times in a year; in December/January, March/April and August/September.
Step 1: Pick an application form from any of our designated offices or from our campuses.
Admission office at Main Campus in Kansanga, Kampala; Western Campus in Bushenyi; Nairobi and Tanzania Offices, and all KIU Liaison Offices in Various countries. Alternatively, download an application form from KIU website: Download It Here.
Application fee should be paid on submission of the application form. Application fee is 50,000 (Ugandan Shillings) for Ugandans and $50 USD for foreign students (non-Ugandans)
Step 2: Complete the application forms clearly and enclose or attach the following:
- 3 photocopies of each ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level result slips or equivalent [Diploma and Bachelor Degree] and three certified copies of transcripts of Bachelor and Master Degrees [postgraduate degrees]
- A photocopy of a receipt for payment for application form
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- Recommendation letter from either the previous school or employer.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate.
Step 3: Submit a fully completed form with the required attachments to the following addresses:
(By physical submission) kindly return form and attachments to Admission office.( By post) kindly send to:
The Director of Admissions
Kampala International University
Tel: +256-041-267634, +256-041-4663813