EGPAF: Office Administrator Job 2019
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
The Office Administration Assistant assists the Senior Office Administrator in the day-to-day activities of the Country Office, overseeing essential office running, and implements EGPAF purchasing policy and ensure purchasing best practices of value for money is realized.
The Office Administration Assistant reports to the Senior Office Administrator.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
1.0 Office Administration
In liaison with the Senior Office Administrator,
- Book and schedule meetings for the office of the Country Director.
· Assist in the general office management, logistics and administration, including stationery & supplies, repair and maintenance of office equipment, etc.
- Provide logistical support for internal and external workshops and training events.
- Organize the boardroom for meetings and ensure refreshments, stationery, projector display and any other requirements are provided
- Make bookings for internal and external meetings/ workshops
- Submit documents for approval to Directors
- Draft memos, letters and correspondences
- Manage and monitor the office supplies and consumables stock levels in the Directors offices
- Prepare PRFs and memos for Admin requests
- Support to oversee the security of the Foundation premises, property and people.
- Assist to ensure firefighting equipment is place and serviced on time
- Ensure timely fumigation of the office.
- Follow up on utilities ( water, electricity) and subscriptions
- Sit in for the Receptionist when s/he is away.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Supervise, support and build capacity of the Office Assistant.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- A minimum of a degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Office Management, or any business related studies.
- Working experience of at least 2 years in a similar position, preferably with a USAID-funded agency or nongovernmental organization.
- Prospective candidates should have experience working in a busy organization under minimal supervision.
- Good communication, interpersonal and computer skills
- Knowledge of local languages is an added advantage.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is an equal opportunity employer