MUST Undergraduate (Diploma Entry) Application Form 2019/2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for programs offered by MUST beginning August 2019.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Hold the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)/O’ Level or its equivalent with a minimum of a pass in at least 5 subjects obtained at the same sitting.
- Hold the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)/A’ Level with at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent obtained at the same sitting for applicants to a degree programme.
- Diploma holders should have at least a credit from an accredited institution.
- Degree holders should have an honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution.
- For applicants to Diploma programmes, hold the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)/A’ Level with at least 1 principal pass and two subsidiary passes or its equivalent obtained at the same sitting.
Applicants should note that;
- All academic documents presented must be from an accredited institution
- CASES OF IMPERSONATION, FALSIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS OR GIVING FALSE/ INCOMPLETE INFORMATION WHENEVER DISCOVERED WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION.
- Completed Applications must be accompanied with certified copies of academic documents
- Applicants whose first language is not English or did not go through an education system with English as a medium of instruction will be required to provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language to cope with the programmes.
Download Undergraduate (Diploma Entry) application forms for 2019/2020 intake.