Mountains of the Moon University Application Procedure
1. Hard copies of application forms are obtainable from Finance Revenue Section at Kabundaire campus in Fort Portal or from any of our information centres across the country after payment of an application fee to the University Account in Centenary, UBA, Stanbic or KCB Bank using Mountains of the Moon University paying-in-bank slips.
2. Application forms can also be down loaded from our Website:
DownLoad Application Here
3. Postgraduate application form costs UGX. 50,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and US. $ 20 dollars (International Applicants).
4. Undergraduate application form is at a cost of UGX. 30,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and US.$ 20 dollars (International Applicants)
5. International Students can pay application fees through International Money Order. This can be done at any Money-Gram agent closest to you or any other convenient way. Inquiries can be made by phone: +256 (0) 483-660382 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Completed application forms should be returned to the Office of the Registrar Academic at Kabundaire campus in Fort Portal and must be accompanied by relevant certified copies of certificates and academic transcripts or can be posted through the address below:
Mountains of the Moon University
Office of the Registrar Academics
P.O. Box 837, Fort- Portal – Uganda, East Africa.
Tel: (+256) 483- 660390