MMU Uganda Postgraduate Application Forms For 2020/ 2021
Before applying to Mountains of the Moon University 2020/2021 you need the application form. To access Mountains of the Moon University application forms, you need to first download the application form or Apply/register online through the University admission portal. Below is the Admission / Application Forms For Mountains of the Moon University.
Admission For Mountains of the Moon University MMU . Visit Our Admissions Portal For Details
MOUNTAINS OF THE MOON UNIVERSITY, MMU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Hard copies of application forms are obtainable from Finance Revenue Section at Kabundaire campus in Fort Portal or from any of our information centres across the country after payment of an application fee to the University Account in Centenary, UBA, Stanbic or KCB Bank using Mountains of the Moon University paying-in-bank slips.
- Application forms can also be down loaded from our website below
- Postgraduate application form costs UGX. 50,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and US. $ 20 dollars (International Applicants).
- Undergraduate application form is at a cost of UGX. 30,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and US.$ 20 dollars (International Applicants)
- International Students can pay application fees through International Money Order. This can be done at any Money-Gram agent closest to you or any other convenient way. Inquiries can be made by phone: +256 (0) 483-660382 or by email to email@example.com
- Completed application forms should be returned to the Office of the Registrar Academic at Kabundaire campus in Fort Portal and must be accompanied by relevant certified copies of certificates and academic transcripts or can be posted through the address below:
Mountains of the Moon University
Office of the Registrar Academics
P.O. Box 837, Fort- Portal – Uganda, East Africa.
Tel: (+256) 483- 660390
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be downloaded below.
Mountains of the Moon University, MMU Application Procedure
Muni University, Muni offers undergraduate courses at Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
To access the application forms, you need to download the form below, fill it and follow the instructions as indicated above.
Postgraduate Application Form 142.04 KB Download
Undergraduate Application Form 381.33 KB Download