African Bible University Uganda Application Form Download
Download African Bible University Uganda Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year on this page.
Admission For African Renewal University . Visit Our Admissions Portal For Details
Filling in the student application form is one step of the application process. For more information about student admissions and full requirements, please click here.
Formal application to African Bible University consists of the following:
1) Submission of a completed application form, which may be obtained from the office of the Registrar. The completed application form should include photocopies of all documents establishing qualifications and transcripts.
2) Students who have submitted a satisfactory application and who have met the minimum academic requirements will be invited to sit for the African Bible University Entrance Examinations.
3) Prospective students who successfully compete the African Bible University Entrance Examinations may be called to the university for a personal oral interview with the Registrar or another designated faculty member before final selection is made. At this time all original documents must be produced and photocopies verified.
4) If the interview is satisfactory, the applicant will be asked to provide a health certificate from a qualified physician. In addition the applicant’s referees will be contacted to provide personal recommendations.
5) After the candidate has been interviewed, and all necessary records, transcripts and references have been received, a decision will be made regarding the applicant. Notification of acceptance or rejection will then be communicated to the applicant.