All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to REGISTER for the examination, get familiar with the Uganda National Examinations Board, UNEB grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Uganda National Examinations Board, UNEB Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the institution supports students but all year round. As a UNEB student, you need access to examination portal, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The UNEB portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The UNEB student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official UNEB student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the UNEB student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- UNEB Course Registration;
- UNEB Exam Fees payment;
- Checking and printing your examination result;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
WHO CAN USE THE UNEB STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students/candidates (How to Apply)
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UNEB PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR UNEB STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
UNEB STUDENT REGISTRATION PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
UNEB OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
UNEB SERVICE PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
UNEB CONTACT ADDRESS
- Uganda National Examinations Board.
- Plot 3546, martyrs Way Ntinda.
- P.O. Box 7066 Kampala, Uganda.
- Tel(1): +256 414 286635/6/7/8
- Email: email@example.com