To increase training opportunities in Nursing to all eligible students so as to attract and retain health workers in the region
- To Grow Academic Excellence and Strengthening HSNM Visibility.
- To Advance Capabilities of the Staff and Delivering Student Success.
- To Expand School Programs and Cultivate Diversity.
- To equip nursing graduates with knowledge, skills and attitudes for the safety of patients, diverse and vulnerable populations.
- To provide high-quality education for students to meet specific accreditation requirements.
- To strive to produce competent health care professionals through teaching endeavors and clinical practice initiatives for students.
- To Move HSNM forward to become a leader in health care education.
- To Upgrade and accredit training programs to diplomas and degrees to address programmatic needs.
Government under the line Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Sports (MoESTS) there from receiving full financial support as a self-accounting entity. Since its inception, the School has admitted eight sets of students with the cohorts of 66. A two and half (2½) year program of training following the traditional nurse/midwife and comprehensive certificate curriculum is offered. Students are trained in general nursing, midwifery and community nursing. So far, 179 students have graduated with excellent pass rates.
For Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery Fees Structure, kindly contact more information and enquiries
Contact Address of Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery
Location: Hoima Road, P.O.Box 337, Hoima
Phone Contacts: +256 772-654-080 / +256 774-113-398