The Academic Registrar – Lira University invites ONLINE applications for the following Programmes offered at the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Year. The deadline for submission of Applications is Monday, 25th May 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Application will be online using the AIMS System after getting a pay reference number using the AIMS system. However, applicants have to submit certified copies of their transcripts and certificates together with a passport size photograph to the Admissions Office in Public Health Block after payment of the application fees.
LIRA UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL USER GUIDE
1. Applicants will access the University’s Admission URL at http://admissions.lirauni.ac.ug
2. Sign up using your full name, e-mail and Mobile number. Make sure the name is the same with that appearing on your academic documents for your applications to be considered valid. If you had changed your name submit a photo copy of the affidavit supporting the change to the Admissions Office in Public Health Block.
3. A pass word will be sent to your e-mail and mobile number you provided.
4. The system will prompt you to change the pass word to the one you can easily remember.
5. To fill our application form Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button displayed on the running scheme.
6. Obtain payment advice slip by clicking on ‘pay for’ form button
7. Applicants who may find difficulties filling the online form can receive help strictly at the University’s Admissions Office in Public Health Block or ICT Office near the Library.
1.Advanced Level applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 50,000/= but Bachelors’ Degree and Diploma Holders are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 60,000/= for East African applicants and US $30 for International applicants plus a bank charge as specified by the respective banks.
2. GMAT will be conducted on Saturday 30th May 2020 at Lira university main campus from 9:00AM-12:00 Noon and a student who misses the GMAT is automatically disqualified.
3. Bachelors’ Degree and Diploma Holders must present certifi ed copies of their Academic Transcripts/Certifi cates to the admissions office during registration.
4. The University reserve the right NOT to offer Weekend programmes unless the number of students admissible for the programme is 25 and above.
For more, please click on the link attached; https://lirauni.ac.ug/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020-APPLICATIONS-ADVERT.pdf
P.O. Box 1035 Lira, Uganda
Tel: +256 471 660709