Kyambogo University Invitation For Bids Under Open Domestic Bidding 2019
Kyambogo University has allocated funds to be used for purchasing goods and services under the framework contract arrangement for a period of 2 years.
Kyambogo University now invites applications from eligible firms for Supply and provision of goods & services under the framework arrangement.
|1.01||Stationery and toner cartridges|
|1.02||Cleaning and Sanitary Materials|
|1.03||Livestock Drugs, Vaccines and Feeds for the University Farm|
|1.04||Tyres, tubes, Batteries and Motor Vehicle spare parts and accessories|
|1.05||Supply of Medical Drugs to Medical Centre|
|1.06||Supply of Medical Laboratory and dental Items|
|1.07||Hardware, Building Materials and Painting requirements|
|1.08||Electricals, Parts & Accessories|
Showing 1 to 10 of 37 entries
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda, Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority Act, 2003 and are open to all bidders from Uganda.
- Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ug. Sh.100, 000/= (One hundred thousand shillings only) for each category item applied for.
- Payment procedure: Bidders shall obtain a Payment reference number from Bursar’s Office which shall be used to make payments in any Bank and thereafter evidence of payment slip to be presented to Procurement and Disposal Unit at the address on 5(b) for issuance of the Solicitation document.
- Documents will be issued 4 days from the date of this advert.
- (a) Sealed applications clearly marked “Application for Framework contracts for (indicate the Code and the Sub Category applied for)” OR Application for Supply of Stationery & Toners (Indicate the Category item code applied for e.g A.1.02 for Stationery & Toners) should physically be delivered at the address below (6) (b) 00 noon on 18th October, 2019. The bids will be opened on 18th October 2019 at 2:00 pm at the East End Main Hall Opposite Barclays Library, in the presence of the applicants who wish to attend.
Note that the bidding documents should be submitted in properly sealed and labelled envelopes; each category applied for in a separate envelope.
(b) The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit, Administration Building (1st Floor), Kyambogo University, Kamp P. O. Box 1, Kyambogo, Tel 041- 287587, Fax 0414-288328
- The Criteria to be used for evaluation are set out in the Solicitation documents and are in accordance with the procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act and its Regulations, 2003.
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to change) is as follows: