Ibanda University Application Forms 2019/2020
You can download the under graduate application form from here.
How to Apply
To apply for admission at IU, a prospective student has pick an application form from the Academic Registrar’s Office and pay a non-refundable application fees of 30,000 Ugandan Shillings.
After filling the application form, a completed application package should be submitted in full to the Registrar’s Office not later than one month before the opening of the semester applied for. Applications that do not meet the deadline will be considered in subsequent admissions. Complete applications, consisting of the following, will be processed:
- A complete signed application form
- Non-refundable application fee of 30,000 UGX
- Official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, college and other academic certificates and transcripts
- Ten (10) recent passport size photographs
- Copy of passport and student visas for all foreign students
- A brief statement of purpose stating the applicant’s career goals: why he/she is joining IU and what they plan to do after completion.
- International Applicants must have their academic Certificates and Transcripts translated in English and equated by Uganda National Examination Board.
Every student is required to pay application fees to the bank and then get a receipt from the Bursar, otherwise the application will not be processed. Students must receive and keep the receipt of the application fee.