African Bible University Uganda Online Application
Information submitted over this form will serve ONLY the purpose for which it was submitted. We understand the need for privacy and any information submitted over this form will be kept PRIVATE and not given to any third parties.
Formal application to African Bible University consists of the following:
1) Submission of a completed application form, which may be obtained from the office of the Registrar. The completed application form should include photocopies of all documents establishing qualifications and transcripts.
2) Students who have submitted a satisfactory application and who have met the minimum academic requirements will be invited to sit for the African Bible University Entrance Examinations.
3) Prospective students who successfully compete the African Bible University Entrance Examinations may be called to the university for a personal oral interview with the Registrar or another designated faculty member before final selection is made. At this time all original documents must be produced and photocopies verified.
4) If the interview is satisfactory, the applicant will be asked to provide a health certificate from a qualified physician. In addition the applicant’s referees will be contacted to provide personal recommendations.
5) After the candidate has been interviewed, and all necessary records, transcripts, and references have been received, a decision will be made regarding the applicant. Notification of acceptance or rejection will then be communicated to the applicant.