Uganda Christian University September Intake Application 2019
Uganda Christian University offers a number of PhD, Masters, Degree and Diploma programmes which are designed to develop a cadre of professionals with integrity, power of critical inquiry, logical thought and independent judgment with a christian perspective. The programmes are offered in three intakes of September, January and May Semesters.
Application is made through filling an application form obtained at a non refundable application fee at the Main Campus, Bishop Barham University College, Kabale and the Regional Campuses of Mbale and Arua. Application forms may also be obatained from the Diocesan Education offices of Busoga, Soroti, Ankole, North Ankole and Bunyoro Kitara.You may also download the application form from here and pay for it on submission.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be returned to the Admissions Office of the University according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
September/Advent admission lists and Shortlists
Bachelor of Laws and Medicine shortlist
UCU has various Diploma and Bachelors programs spanning over 3 intakes; Easter (January), Trinity (May) and Advent (September).
- All Undergraduate Programs
- Apply to UCU
- Costs and Financial Aid
- Request Information
The University offers a number of Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters and Doctorate programs throughout the year.
- All Postgraduate Programs
- Entry Requirements
Short and Professional Courses
Uganda Christian University offers a number of highly marketable Short & Professional courses.
See the courses here
- Click here to see our programs OR Check with the Admissions office at the University.
- Buy an application form from any of our campuses (Uganda Shs. 50,000/= or $25), or Download the form (Click on the downloads tab), fill it and return it to the University.
- On returning the application form, you’ll receive a coupon showing the date when the results of the application will be out.
- On the date results of the application are out, kindly check at the admissions office or on the university website; then proceed to pick your admission letter if admitted.
- After admission, one may be required to pay a non-refundable tuition fee deposit in order to confirm your vacancy.
Application forms are processed and shortlists made by the Admissions Office are forwarded to the University Admissions Committee. The board grants or denies the admission and forwards the decision to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s (Academic Affairs) office.
The applicant’s file is reviewed for completeness and a letter is given indicating admission, pending fulfillment of the requirements.