Kabale University (KAB) Ongoing Admission 2019/2020
The Academic Registrar, Kabale University, invites applications to the following postgraduate and undergraduate programmes for the Year 2019/2020 under private sponsorship scheme.
Applicants are advised to send their applications plus copies of their academic documents not later than 15th June 2019.
DIPLOMA HOLDERS’ GOVERNMENT SPONSORSHIP SCHEME
Applications from Diploma Holders for admission under Government Sponsorship scheme for the 2019/2020 Academic Year in the following degree programmes:
|Bachelor of Civil Engineering
|Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
|Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
|Bachelor of Information Technology
|Bachelor of Computer Science
|Bachelor of Science with Education
|Physical (a combination of any two of physics, mathematics, chemistry)
Government sponsorship is for Ugandans, and applicants should possess the following:
- At least a relevant second-class or credit diploma (or equivalent) from a recognised institution
- UACE with at least one principal pass and two subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting (or equivalent)
- UCE with at least five passes obtained at the same sitting (or equivalent)
Applicants (for both private and Government sponsorship) shall:
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.50,000/= (plus a bank charge) at any branch of:
- Equity Bank, A\C Number: 1045200672768
- STANBIC Bank, A\C Number: 9030005669277
- DFCU Bank, A\C Number: 1011011020000433
- Centenary Bank, A\C Number: 3100039426
- Obtain an application form and complete it
- Attach photocopies of their academic documents to the completed application form.
- Return the applications to any of the following collection points:
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 3rd Floor, REEV House, Bombo Rd, Opposite GAPCO Service Station, Wandegeya, Kampala
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 1st Floor, NARTZALUS House, Opposite Simba – Kimironko, Remera, Kigali, Rwanda
- Kabale University Office, Rukungiri District Education Office, Rukungiri Municipality
- Kabale University, Kikungiri Campus, Kabale Municipality
- For applicants who cannot obtain forms and/or deliver the applications physically:
- Download the application form below, complete the form, scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post the applications to Admissions Office, Kabale University, P.O. Box 317, Kabale, Uganda
- ONLY applicants with official Transcripts/Result Slips and/or Certificates shall be considered.
- Applicants for postgraduate programmes and upgraders must attach certified copies of their Transcripts and/or Certificates.
- Applicants holding academic qualifications attained outside Uganda must also attach copies of equivalence documents obtained from the Uganda National Examinations Board or Uganda National Council for Higher Education, as the case may be.
- Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes can be obtained from kab.ac.ug (under Study at KAB: Fees Structure), Academic Registrar’s Office, and Liaison Offices in Rukungiri, Kampala and Kigali.
- Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling in choices
- Enquiries should be addressed to email@example.com; or call 0782 860259, 0704583059
The last day for submission of applications is 15th June 2019.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES ON THE LOAN SCHEME
Students admitted under private sponsorship to the programmes below are eligible for Fees Loans from the Higher Education Students Financing Board
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science with Education
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Land Use Planning and Management
- Bachelor of Environment Science
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery