International University of East Africa (IUEA) Admissions 2021/2022
About International University of East Africa
The International University of East Africa (IUEA) is a private University licensed by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).And draws Students from the rest of the world.Our multicultural and international environment consists of a student body and staff who bring on board various experience and dynamisms in their work.
IUEA offers many programmes that lead to certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate and Post-graduate degrees.IUEA also offers the international Foundation Programme (IFP), CISCO, special language classes, certificate in short courses and diploma that prepare students for both employment and entry into degree programmes.
All certificates,Diplomas and degree are designed to ensure that the students get maximum expertise in the use of technology and complete their programmes armed with(as our mission states)an excellent education that includes practical experience and skills for employment and entrepreneurship.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM
Masters in Business Administration
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMS
Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Economics
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management
Bachelor of Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Public Administration
Bachelor of Tourism Operations Management
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Public Administration
Certificate in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Mobile and Satellite Communication
Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering
Bachelor of Architecture
Diploma in Architecture
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
CERTIFICATE COURSE in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Bachelor of Laws
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM
Master of Science in Information Technology
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMS
Bachelor of Information Technology
Bachelor of Science in Information systems
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and Management
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
Diploma in Computer Science & IT
Qualification for admission to the programme will be through any of the following:
1.From the Ugandan and some other East African Education System
Essential Economics at UACE and minimum of credit pass in Mathematics at UCE level
Relevant Mathematics, History, Geography & Subsidiary Mathematics
Others All others
2. From Kenya
Must have C+ pass grade and above at KCSE
3. From England
Minimum of two GCSE (or equivalent) passes at A-level, minimum C grade
4. International Baccalaureate
Minimum of 26 points
Minimum average of 60%
6. For diploma holders;
A student must have obtained a diploma from a recognized institution of higher learning. The diploma programme curriculum must have contained significant business related content.
In addition, a candidate shall be eligible for admission to the programme on meeting any of the following minimum qualifications:
- At least two (2) Principal Pass in Physics and Mathematics obtained at the same sitting of the Advanced Level Examinations or its equivalent. For purposes of computing entry points, the advanced level subjects shall carry the following weights:
- Essential – Physics and Mathematics,
- Relevant – Chemistry, Economics, Technical Drawing
- Desirable – General Paper, any other technical subject
- Others – any other subject
2. At least a Diploma from a recognized institution in any of the following fields:
- Electrical, Computer , Telecommunication Engineering or a related field,
- Science Technology (Physics or Chemistry), Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Ceramics, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning,
- Any other Engineering field as approved by the IUEA Senate;
3. Bachelor’s degree in the Physical Sciences
4. Certificate Holders
Certificate holders will either join our Foundation Program or the Diploma courses only, upon which they will join the Undergraduate Degree Programs.
Entry into the Bachelor of Laws Programme is open to three categories of applicants namely:
Direct Entry Scheme
For admission to the Bachelor of Laws degree programme under the Direct Entry Scheme, an applicant must have:
- The Uganda Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with at least five credit passes.
- The Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education with at least two principal passes in any of the subjects done at A- Level School obtained at the same sitting.
- For International Student please contact us.
Diploma Holders Entry Scheme
An applicant must have at least a Second Class Diploma from a recognized Institution. Degree holders may also apply under this scheme.
Other Admission Requirements
- All applicants who apply for admission to the LL.B. programme shall undergo an Entry test. The test will evaluate aptitude, analytical and communication skills.
- Detailed information on admission procedures, fees and requirements for each of the categories of admission can be obtained from the office of the Academic Registrar.
- Direct EntryA candidate must satisfy the general minimum entry requirements of IUEA. In addition, the following regulations shall hold: Candidates seeking admission through this avenue must have obtained:-
- The Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent, with credits in English and Mathematics.
- At least two principal passes at the same sitting in Uganda Advanced certificate of Education (UACE) in any two subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Literature, Entrepreneurship, Technical Drawing and Fine Art).
- Diploma Holders
- At least a second Class (lower division) diploma from a recognized institution in science related field.
- Certificate HoldersCandidates seeking admission through the certificate holders scheme must
- Have passed Mathematics and English with at least a credit in the Ugandan Certificate of Education or its equivalent
- Have at least a credit certificate in computer science or related discipline from a Recognized institutionCertificate holders will either join our Foundation Program or the Diploma courses only, upon which they will join the Undergraduate Degree Programs.
Fees Structure International University of East Africa
Certificate in Business Administration 1 $225 $325
Diploma in Public Administration 2 $270 $325
Diploma in Business Administration 2 $270 $325
Bachelor of Business Administration 3 $565 $680
Bachelor of Public Administration 3 $565 $680
Bachelor of Human Resource Management 3 $565 $680
Bachelor of Entrepreneurship 3 $565 $680
Bachelor of Procurement and logistics Management 3 $565 $680
Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Service Management 3 $565 $680
Bachelor of Tourism Operations and Management 3 $565 $680
Masters of Business Administration(MBA) 2 $740 $1,180
CISCO 6months $240 $240
Certificate in Information Technology 1 $270 $370
Diploma in Computer Science 2 $420 $505
Bachelor of Information Technology 3 $630 $760
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science 3 $630 $760
Bachelor of Statistics 3 $630 $760
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems 3 $630 $760
Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Economics 3 $630 $760
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and Management 3 $630 $760
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering 4 $795 $965
Masters of Information Technology(MIT) 1 $850 $1,300
International University of East Africa Admission
IUEA admits students from diverse nationalities pursuing various program; ie Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cameroon, South Sudan, Somalia, Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Nigeria, America, Madagascar, Zambia, Liberia, Chad, Egypt, Malawi, Iran, India, Canada, Philipine, South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, New zealand, Holland, etc. ‘What makes IUEA unique
For any further enquiries, use the contact information below for assistance;
- Tel: +256 200 405 222:
- Toll Free : 800 335 335
- Mobile : (+256) 770 564 247 (+256) 705 722 300
- e-mail : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org