Virtual University of Uganda Postgraduate Admission 2020-2021
ur programmes target graduate professionals who wish to obtain a postgraduate diploma or a masters degree.
In order to be eligible for admission to VUU, you should have obtained a primary degree with at least a Second Class Honours. You will need at least an Upper Second Class in order to be considered for a scholarship. Please note that a limited number of scholarship is available for each programme of study.
Applying to study with VUU is easy, just follow these three easy steps or get in touch with me
Step 1: gather information
- Select the programme you wish to study
- Make note of all programme specific admission requirements and course start dates
- If you have any questions, get in touch with us email email@example.com call +256 393 202 136 / 137
Step 2: apply online
- Complete this online Application Form
- You will need the soft (digital) copies of your transcripts and CV ready to upload with your application
- Make sure you have a Personal Statement (why you wish to take the programme) and a Summary of Your Experience to include with your application
- Please review your application carefully before clicking “Submit”
Scanned copies of your transcripts must be stamped by a recognised authority as ¨certified true copy¨ of the original.
Step 3: what’s next?
- The university will acknowledge receipt of your application
- Thank you for your application
Programme of study *
- Master of Public Health
- MSc. ICTs for Development
- Executive MBA
- Oil and Gas Management MBA
- Environmental Management MBA
- Women in finance Executive MBA
- Tourism and Hospitality Management MBA
- International Development PgD / MA
- Upstream oil and gas management PgD