Uganda Pentecostal University Online Application Form | Uganda Pentecostal University Admission Requirements, Uganda Pentecostal University Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of Uganda Pentecostal University invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the Academic Year.
Uganda Pentecostal University Online Application
Application forms for admission to The Uganda Pentecostal University are available at the Admissions and Registration office and they can be downloaded from our website, www.upu.ac.ug. A complete application package should be submitted in full to the office not later than one month before the opening of the semester applied for. Applications that do not meet the deadline will be considered in subsequent admissions. Only complete applications which consist of the following will be processed:
- A completed and signed application form
- Official copies of all secondary, post- secondary, college and university certificates
- Four recent coloured passport size photographs
- International applicants must have their academic certificates and transcripts translated in English and equated by The National Council for Higher education.
The application form on return will be reviewed by the Admissions Officer and the Registrar for the programme applied for. When the qualified applicants have been selected, a list will be compiled and be posted on UPU notice boards.
An applicant should provide full and accurate information in an application and notify the University of any likely or anticipated changes to the information submitted. Once an applicant accepts an offer of admission, he/she agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of UPU. All students will be required to demonstrate their acceptance by signing the university’s instruments of identity and the Uganda Pentecostal University’s rules and regulations.
Uganda Pentecostal University UPU Application Forms
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE
- After filling in the Required information, SCAN them and send to your CHOSEN CAMPUS email address below;
- Please send to one email address and do not copy to other universitys’ campus emails addresses.
- Please let your subject be APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION before sending.
Plot No. 209 Lubaga Road Block 8
P.O. Box 36036, Kampala – Uganda
Tel: +256 701 115 795 / +256 772 659 416
Main Campus Kahungabunyonyi
P.O. Box 249, Fort Portal – Uganda
Tel: +256 782 319 447 / +256 779 089 170
Kamwenge Study Centre
Kamwenge, Ibanda Road after Caltex Petrol Station.
Tel: +256 779 089 170 / +256 787 205 321