Islamic University in Uganda Online Application Form | Islamic University in Uganda Admission Requirements, Islamic University in Uganda Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of Islamic University in Uganda invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the Academic Year.
Islamic University in Uganda Online Application
GETTING STARTED: HOW TO APPLY AND PAY DIGITALLY
- Access th
- Check for an auto generated ADMISSION No and PIN to Login. These are sent to your Email. The Admission No is in the format 5YY-00YYYY-XXXXX and the PIN is a 4 digit Code
- Login to view your dashboard and submit your admission form
Enter Info and Click to Submit.
Wait for SMS or Email
No and PIN to login Click To Create or View Forms
- Click “Create | View Forms” to start your application process
- Click “Add | View Application Form” to Create a new form or edit an existing one. Only one form is permitted at a single time. However, in case of a rejected application a new form can be added.
- Enter BIO data in correct format and click “Save Bio Data”
- Enter and Save Index Numbers and years of sitting for O and A Level. Ugandan Applicants can automatically upload data by clicking Add Results Auto. In case of any problem simply click “Add Results Manually” to get a form to enter papers and scores one by one.
List of Forms Click to add New Form
Click save Bio Data Click to add Photo
- Add Any other qualifications eg Certificates, Diploma etc
- Upload Documents. All Must be in PDF Format
Save Index Numbers and Click Auto or Manual to Add
Results Click to add New
Qualification Enter data and click to Save
Browse for PDF document and Attach Click to add
- Select Programmes | Courses of choice, indicating the Choice option from First to Third
- Process Payments before Submission Only paid forms will be accessible to Admin Users for processing. There are a number of payment options depending on country as follows:
UGANDANS OR RESIDENTS OF UGANDA
All Ugandan Applicants shall be required to pay their Application Fees Via Mobile Money Using
SchoolPay. SchoolPay is available on both Airtel Money and MTN Mobile Money as follows: Option1: Airtel Money: Simply DIAL 185621 Then Enter your Applicant No eg 519-002019-00001 and follow the
prompts. The Amount MUST be 50,000. Otherwise, your form shall not be processed.
Option 2: MTN Mobile Money: Simply DIAL 165432*1, Then Enter your Applicant No eg 519-002019-00001 and follow the
prompts. The Amount MUST be 50,000. Otherwise, your form shall not be processed. Click to add New
Choice Click to add
Option 1: Paypal
The Site allows for Paypal Processing. Simply Go to the Payments Link and Click the Paypal Icon as indicated. The amount is automatically indicated. Simply Approve and proceed.
Option 2 Bank Deposit
Deposit the Amount of USD 20 on the following bank Account:
Attach Bankslip in the Document attachment area and. Please be advised that only confirmed payments will be credited to your online payments platform before you will be permitted to submit your form.
Ensure that your payment is reflected by clicking “My Payments” to view the recognized
- Submit Form
Submission is subject to the following conditions:
(a) Fully filled application form including attachments
(b) Agreeing with the terms and conditions
(c) Full payment of the application fees
After submission. Processing takes maximum 3 working days. An electronic Admission Letter shall be
sent to your email and uploaded to your online account.