M-KOPA SOLAR: Territory Sales Manager Job 2019
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
This role is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling TV solar home system in Kampala region.The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing profitable sales revenue in the territory through managing a team of Sales Representatives. He/she develops and implements sales, marketing and product development programs, toward existing and new markets.
- Deliver against set sales targets for TV solar home system.
- Recruit, train, coach, mentor & supervise field-based scouts and use them to
penetrate the Kampala area for TV sales.
- Manage inventory assigned and resolve audit recommendations in line with M-KOPA audit resolution guidelines.
- Uphold the brand values of M-KOPA, including ensuring the M-KOPA retail point standard and guidelines are adhered to.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience, ideally from micro-finance or other financial services, FMCG, solar
or other product/service in East Africa
- 5 years’ experience as a manager.
- Experience selling in a competitive environment and effective territory management skills are preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively within assigned territory and work
- Experience in coordinating promotions is desired
- Excellent negotiation, communication and people’s skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)Luganda (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),