Gulu University Online Application Form | Gulu University Online Application Admission Requirements, Gulu University Online Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of Gulu University Online Application invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the Academic Year.
Gulu University Online Application
Applicants must fill and submit the application form online accessible on the website.
On submitting the form online, print out a payslip and pay a non-refundable application fee of UGX. 50,000 for East Africans and US $ 30 for international applicants plus bank charges in any branch of the following banks that are integrated with our online system: Stanbic Bank, DFCU Bank, Post Bank, Centenary Bank, and Bank of Africa. An additional fee for the Pre-entry examinations of 50,00 for East Africans and US $ 30 for International applicants for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery under the Diploma Entry Scheme has been included on the payslip.
Applicants with qualifications from countries other than Uganda must submit copies of equated academic documents from Uganda National Examinations Board to the email email@example.com; on submitting the form online not later than May 31st. The document must be a maximum of 5MB and be in a Portable Document Format (PDF).
Applicants with qualifications from Uganda National Examinations Board do not require to submit their documents.
Applicants under the Diploma and Graduate Entry Schemes must submit copies of certified academic documents to the email firstname.lastname@example.org; on submitting the form online not later than May 31st. The document must be a maximum of 5MB and be in a Portable Document Format (PDF).
General Admission Requirements:
A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to the first-degree programme at the University if he/she has:
- Ugandan Certificate of Education or equivalent with a minimum of 5 passes obtained at the same sitting, and
- At least two principal passes obtained at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education or equivalent
- Not obtained the grades Y, Z, 7 or 9 at Ordinary Level or Advanced Level
- Applicants are referred to our website at www.gu.ac.ug for detailed information on Minimum Entry Requirements.
- Applicants who find difficulty filling the online application form can receive help at the University Admissions Office and ICT Unit located in the Academic Registrar’s building. Refer to the online guidelines for your assistance
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agent to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee payable in the designated banks.
- All inquiries related to applications should be addressed to the Academic Registrar on the email email@example.com
- Admission to any programme will only be effected after realising the required number of candidates.
The online application requires that you have copies of UCE result slip, UACE result slip, Diploma and/or Degree transcripts (where applicable) or the equivalent.
(i) Go to the University website by typing gu.ac.ug on the address bar of your browser.
(ii) Click Academic Registrar and then click Online Applications from the dropdown menu.
(iii) Scroll down to the bottom of the page to download the Advert and Minimum Entry Requirements 2020-2021.
Step 2: Accessing the Online Application Portal
After reading the Advert and Minimum Entry requirements for the Academic Year 2020/2021, either type admissions.gu.ac.ug in the address bar of your browser to go directly to the online application portal.
Type gu.ac.ug in the address bar of your browser to go to Gulu University’s website; and then click Academic Registrar >> Online Applications >> Apply Now to get to the same online application portal.
Step 3: Sign Up Process
NOTE: Here you are expected to FIRST sign up before attempting to login (signing up applies only to first time users). Returning users should provide their login details and click login.