Bishop Stuart University Online Application Form | Bishop Stuart University Admission Requirements, Bishop Stuart University Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of Bishop Stuart University invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the Academic Year.
Bishop Stuart University Online Application
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
A minimum of 2 principal passes at A-Level or equivalent obtained at the same sitting. In addition, applicants must meet specific degree requirements for each course. The entry requirements set should be regarded as the minimum, which in no way entitle an applicant to a place at the university.
At present, there are three avenues of entry to the university-sponsored Links
- The direct entry scheme
- The Diploma holders entry scheme
- The certificate holders entry scheme
1. The Direct Entry Scheme
A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to a first-degree programme of the university if the candidate has obtained:
- The Uganda Certificate of Education (O level) or an equivalent qualification.
- At least two advanced level passes in approved subjects at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (A level or an equivalent qualification).
2. The Diploma Holder’s Entry Scheme
A candidate seeking admission to a degree programme at the university must be a holder of a Diploma relevant to the desired field of study.
3.The Certificate Holder’s Entry Scheme
A candidate shall be eligible for consideration for admission to a programme leading to a Diploma of the university if the candidate has obtained:
- The UCE or an equivalent from a recognized institution
- A certificate from recognized institution after O level (Farm schools, Grade III Teacher training College etc).
NB: For a certificate in Nursery teaching and Agribusiness, a UCE certificate shall be the minimum qualification requirement.
For more information, contact
The Academic Registrar
Bishop Stuart University
P. O. Box 9 Mbarara