UMI International Diploma in Logistics and Transport
UMI- Main Branch
Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday
6:00am – 9:00PM
Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, whose core objective is to advance knowledge and professionalism in logistics, transport and supply chain management is mandated by the government of the United Kingdom. CILT has had experience of 92 years in offering professional courses using an integrated, regular, open, distant learning and recently on-line models. Uganda Management Institute (UMI) and CILT is to offer professional courses in transport and logistics.
PD01 Management in Logistics and Transport
- PD02 Supply Chain Management
- PD03 Transport Operations
- PD04 Transport Planning
- PD05 Inventory
- PD06 Movement of Goods
- PD07 Movement of People
- PD08 Production
- PD09 Retail Logistics
- PD10 Sourcing and Procurement
- PD11 Transport Planning Techniques
- PD12 Transport and Society
- PD13 Warehousing
- PD14 International Business
- PD15 Project Management
- PD16 Supply Chain Flow Planning
- PD17 Supply Chain Network Planning
To qualify for this programme,
• Participants ought to have been educated up to Uganda Certificate of Education. Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education, CILT Diploma, MCIPS
• In addition, participants must have worked in a logistics and transport environment for a minimum of three years.
The course fee is GBP.200.0 (International student fees) and GBP.135 (Annual Local Branch membership) for both Ugandans and Non-Ugandans. Local fees (tuition) is UGX 500,000 per paper, UGX 150,000 examination fees per paper and UGX 40,000 admission fees.
1 mandatory unit,
1 or 2 electives (from a choice of 3) and
1 or 2 optional units (from a choice of 13).