Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans and non-Ugandans of a high academic level to fill various vacant posts in Muni University. Handwritten or typed application letters should be submitted in triplicate to the office of University Secretary, Muni University, P. O. Box 725, Arua
Where to Find Current MUNI University Vacancies
Latest vacancies are published on the website of Muni university
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- The application letter should bear the title of the post and the reference number specified against the vacancy.
- Applicants should attach three sets of certified photocopies of their certificates, Academic Documents, and three recent certified passport size photographs, a typed and signed CV and any other relevant documents.
- The application must include the applicant’s telephone contact, e-mail address and telephone numbers of three referees.
- An applicant should not apply for more than two posts.
- An applicant who shall not formally receive communication from the University on completion of the selection exercise should consider themselves unsuccessful.