Makerere University Undergraduate Admissions For 2020 – 2021
Find Information on the 2020/2021 Makerere University Undergraduate admission, MAK Online application portal, How to apply. This page also contains the Makerere University, MAK Application Form for 2020/2021 intakes. See details below:
Before Applying check out the links below:
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK ONLINE ADMISSION AND APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Things you need
- An email address and contact number
- Your academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting etc.
- An Internet Connection
How to Apply
- Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link
- Access the online application link as listed in the advert. Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
- NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
- Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD” and “+” on Mac
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to your mobile number and your email address.
- NOTE: Sometimes depending your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Login using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Character. The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
- Step 3 Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
NOTE: Remember to Logout after you have finished applying.Sponsored Links
MAK APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR AUGUST INTAKE
- Apply before the April 30th deadline. These are applications for our August intake.
Each applicant should:
Have the Uganda Certificate of Education with at least (five passes), or its equivalent and at least two principal passes at Advanced Level obtained at the same sitting. For day programmes, only candidates who sat “A” Level in 2013, 2012 and 2011 are eligible to apply. For Evening, Afternoon, and External programmes, a candidate is not restricted on the year of sitting “A” Level.
Hold at least a Second Class or Credit (or equivalent classification) Diploma from a recognised institution, relevant to the programmes applied for. ( Details of the Diploma Admission requirements for the 2014/2015 academic year can be viewed on the notice boards of the undergraduate admissions office notice boards or on Makerere University website: http://mak.ac.ug) or here
Be a Graduate from a recognised university.
How to apply
- Application forms and other relevant information may be obtained from undergraduate admissions Office, Level 3, Senate Building, Makerere University. Admissions are processed in May/June every year.
- Non-refundable application fee of UG Shs.50,000/= for Ugandans and UG Shs.172,500/= for International applicants plus Bank charge of UG Shs.2,500/= should be paid from the following banks using Makerere University Paying-in-slips:
- Any STANBIC BANK BRANCH MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 9030005816385
- DFCU BANK MAKERERE BRANCH MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 01013500181512
- CENTENARY BANK MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 4912300001
- CRANE BANK MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 0145053500100
3. After paying, each applicant must attach a copy of the paying – in slip to the application form and submit the completed application form to the Undergraduate Admissions Office in the Senate Building, Makerere University.
Candidates who hold grades X, Y, Z, 7 and 9 of ‘O’level results should not apply because they are Not eligible for admission.
For the latest Cut-Off Points for the respective Academic Programmes to guide you in making choices for courses, programmes, tuition and other fees requirements, check our News Website (http://news.mak.ac.ug)
For further enquiries, please contact the Academic Registrar’s Office through the addresses at the link below http://mak.ac.ug/services/academic-registrar
Click here For more information on the MoES PUJAB Note to Schools for the 2014-2014 Academic Year