Makerere University Intranet Online Registration For 2020 – 2021
Admission For Makerere University. Visit Our Admissions Portal For the Admission Forms of other Universities in Uganda
Find Information on Makerere University Intranet Online Registration 2020/2021 and Instruction for online Registration. See details below:
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY INSTRUCTIONS FOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION
1. Log to Makerere University intranet site (http://intranet.mak.ac.ug)
2. Under INFO.SYSTEMS list, click on the last menu-student i-Enabler
3. Go to Registered users and enter your Student Number.
4. Enter PIN number or if you have not previously logged on enter 12345 login.
5. Go to the Student Web on the left panel and click Academic Registration.
6. Read the Rules and Regulations and you must Accept them.
7. Click Qualifications
8. Click year ( Current Year ) .Then click Register for Qualification and save
9. Go to the left hand and click Subject
10. Complete Subject Registration by Selecting subjects from list provided and save.
Repeat until you exhaust all subjects for the Semester Two.
11. Click Remove the subject in case you selected a subject in error
12. Confirm Subject Registration and go to Print Proof of Registration and print from print friendly format at the bottom.
13. Congratulation! You have successfully completed your on-line Registration.
14. Take Proof of Registration to the Faculty Registrar to stamp and sign the Register.
15. For any Problems please consult your Faculty Registrar.
P.O. Box 7062