Makerere University Application Forms For 2020 – 2021
Find more details on how to download Makerere University Application Forms 2020/2021, Postgraduate Application Forms, Direct Entry Application Form, undergraduate Application Forms, International Students Application Forms, Diploma Entry Application Forms, Mature Age Entry Application Forms. See details below:
Please note that applications open in January and Close in March/April each year.
- Application forms and other relevant information may be obtained from the admissions Office, Level 3, Senate Building, Makerere University. Admissions are processed in May/June every year.
- Non-refundable application fee of UG Shs.50,000/= for Ugandans and UG Shs.172,500/= for International applicants plus Bank charge of UG Shs.2,500/= should be paid from the following banks using Makerere University Paying-in-slips:
For any further enquiries, kindly contact
Mr. Tim Otim
Deputy Registrar (Graduate Studies)
Room 414, Senate Building (Level 4)
P.O. Box 7062, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 530983
Fax: +256 414 533809
Email: email@example.comSponsored Links
ORDirectorate of Research and Graduate Training (DRGT)
P.O. Box 7062, Kampala, Uganda
Web: http://rgt.mak.ac.ugTelephone: +256 (414) 691-937
- Studying under the scheme does not lead to any award
- Candidates who apply for admission under the scheme should not already be Makerere University students.
- Registered Occassional students shall not transfer to degree programmes or change status of registration on the basis of their performance while on the scheme
- The Occassional Studentship Scheme applies to both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes
Applicants under the scheme MUST be:
- Students of other recognised Universities and
- Possess the Makerere University minimum admission requirement
Application for, and Duration of, Registration
- Students of other institutions should apply through the Heads of their institutions.
- Candidates may apply for registration at any time and could be admitted at the beginning of any semester of the academic year.
- All applications must be addressed to the Registrar who shall, in consultation with relevant bodies within the University, register such students.
- Occasional student must register for at least one course in a semester and for not more than one academic year.
- All applicants must complete an application form. They should specify the courses they wish to attend with the respective Deans/Directors of Faculties /Institutes/ School. The completed application form should finally be submitted to the Academic Registrar who shall, in consultation with relevant bodies within the University, register such student.
P.O. Box 7062
Other Related Articles
applications.mak.ac.ug | Makerere University Online Application
Makerere University Postgraduate Admissions
Makerere University Undergraduate Admissions
Makerere University Undergraduate Private Admissions
Makerere University Private Sponsorship Admissions
Makerere University Admission Requirements
Makerere University Diploma Entry Scheme
Makerere University Mature Age Entry Scheme Examinations
Makerere University Mature Age Entry Applications
Makerere University Law Pre Entry Exams / Results
Makerere University Government Admissions for Diploma Holders
Makerere University B.ED External Admissions
Makerere University Intranet Online Registration
Makerere University Diploma Holders Application Procedure
Makerere University Online Application for Private Undergraduate Applicants
Makerere University Online Application Procedure
Makerere University Direct Entry
Makerere University Application Forms
Makerere University Cut Off Points
Makerere University Fees Structure
Makerere University Weighting System
Makerere University Scholarships
Makerere University Programmes
Makerere University Online Student Results
Makerere University Student Academic Records
Makerere University Enrollment
Makerere University Courses Offered