Makerere University Application Forms For 2020 – 2021
Find more details on how to download Makerere University Application Forms 2020/2021, Postgraduate Application Forms, Direct Entry Application Form, undergraduate Application Forms, International Students Application Forms, Diploma Entry Application Forms, Mature Age Entry Application Forms. See details below:
Please note that applications open in January and Close in March/April each year.
- Application forms and other relevant information may be obtained from the admissions Office, Level 3, Senate Building, Makerere University. Admissions are processed in May/June every year.
- Non-refundable application fee of UG Shs.50,000/= for Ugandans and UG Shs.172,500/= for International applicants plus Bank charge of UG Shs.2,500/= should be paid from the following banks using Makerere University Paying-in-slips:
For any further enquiries, kindly contact
Mr. Tim Otim
Deputy Registrar (Graduate Studies)
Room 414, Senate Building (Level 4)
P.O. Box 7062, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 530983
Fax: +256 414 533809
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsored Links
- Studying under the scheme does not lead to any award
- Candidates who apply for admission under the scheme should not already be Makerere University students.
- Registered Occassional students shall not transfer to degree programmes or change status of registration on the basis of their performance while on the scheme
- The Occassional Studentship Scheme applies to both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes
Applicants under the scheme MUST be:
- Students of other recognised Universities and
- Possess the Makerere University minimum admission requirement
Application for, and Duration of, Registration
- Students of other institutions should apply through the Heads of their institutions.
- Candidates may apply for registration at any time and could be admitted at the beginning of any semester of the academic year.
- All applications must be addressed to the Registrar who shall, in consultation with relevant bodies within the University, register such students.
- Occasional student must register for at least one course in a semester and for not more than one academic year.
- All applicants must complete an application form. They should specify the courses they wish to attend with the respective Deans/Directors of Faculties /Institutes/ School. The completed application form should finally be submitted to the Academic Registrar who shall, in consultation with relevant bodies within the University, register such student.
P.O. Box 7062