Naturopathy, or naturopathic medicine, is a form of alternative medicine. A wide array of pseudoscientific practices branded as “natural”, “non-invasive”, or promoting “self-healing” are employed by its practitioners, who are known as naturopaths.
Naturopathy aims to educate the person to look after their own health and the health of their family, minimizing symptoms of any illness, supporting the body’s capacity to heal, and balancing the body so that illness is less likely to occur in the future. A range of therapies is used to support the person.
Below is the List Of Naturopathy Schools In Uganda
Allied Health Professionals Council
What is the course in Naturopathy?
Here are some of the major Naturopathy courses for you to consider:
- Diploma in Naturopathy.
- Bachelor in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences.
- N.D in Naturopathic Medicine.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Naturopathy.
- MSc Yoga and Naturopathy.
What is a diploma in Naturopathy?
The Diploma in Naturopathy is a 12-month diploma-level program that covers the foundations of Naturopathy and natural-care practices. Candidates must have passed either a Class 10 or a Class 12 test from a recognized board to be eligible for this program. Admission to practically all colleges is based on merit.
Who can study Naturopathy?
Diploma in Naturopathy: Eligibility
- Applicants must qualify the class 10th with a minimum aggregate of 50% and above from a recognized board.
- Those who have cleared their class 12th in any stream of either Arts, Science, or Commerce with a minimum aggregate of 50% and above from a recognized board.
Is Naturopathy a good course?
Thus a career in naturopath is a good choice if you are inclined towards it. This field requires a lot of study and qualifications to practice and can be tiresome. Overall job growth in the field is positive and fast-paced as the world is becoming more organic.
How to become a Naturopathic Physician in Uganda
Diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases using a system of practice that is based on the natural healing capacity of individuals. May use physiological, psychological, or mechanical methods. May also use natural medicines, prescription or legend drugs, foods, herbs, or other natural remedies.
How can I study Naturopathy?
Duration and Eligibility criteria for the degree course of BNYS
- The student must complete their 10+2 in the Science stream from a recognized educational board.
- The students should have PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology) as the compulsory subjects in their 10+2 board exams.
How many years is the Naturopathy course?
Diploma in Naturopathy Course Details
|Duration||The course Duration of a Diploma in Naturopathy is 2 Years.|
|Age||Maximum of 18 years|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in class X exams and 10+2 exams|
|Subjects Required||Biology as one of the subjects pursued|