List Of IT Schools In Uganda
The Institute offers full time courses on either day or Evening program. Certificate programs take one year while Diploma programs take two years. All our programs are accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) and recognized by all Universities in Uganda
1. Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering (TE)
2. Diploma in Computer Technology (CT)
3. Diploma in Information Technology for Science (ITS)
4. Diploma in Information Technology for Business (ITB)
1. Certificate in Information and Communication Technology
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Human Resource Management
3. Diploma in Project Planning and Management
4. Diploma in Records & Archives Management
5. Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
6. Diploma in Accounting and Finance
1. Certificate in Business and Management Studies
2. Certificate in Library and Information Science
Is IPMC a tertiary institution?
Tertiary institutions include a University, University College, and Post-Secondary Diploma awarding institution, Professional body awarding Certificates or Diplomas or Professional Training Institution.
What is NIIT computer course?
NIIT’s computer science diploma program too is turning students into professionals, who employers can bank on from Day 1. The company has developed a special curriculum for its diploma in computer courses that enable students to gain in-depth knowledge of all critical concepts of technology, soft skills and grooming.