Kyambogo University Undergraduate Admissions 2020 – 2021
Go to https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug/ and click on Online
application. By default, the opening page will be on step
Note: Things you need
- An email address and contact number
- You academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting, etc.
- An Internet Connection
Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link
Access the online application link as listed in the advert. Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD”
and “+” on Mac
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address.
NOTE: Sometimes depending your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Log in using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Characters
- The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3: Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes
- Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
OTHER STEPS TO NOTE
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on the “Pay for Form” button
- Make a payment at any of the following Banks: (a) Stanbic Bank, (b) ECO Bank, (c) Centenary Bank, (d) DFCU Bank, (e) UBA Bank, (f) Barclays Bank
NB: The detailed fee structure is obtainable HERE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW FEES FROM TIME TO TIME
- To confirm receipt of your application payment, please check the email using the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes after payment, log into your admission account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should be ‘PAID’. If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please go to the bank branch and confirm that your payment has been sent to Kyambogo University and then contact us using the contact provided on the admission portal or come to Kyambogo University Admissions Office to clear any arising issues. All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address
NOTE: Remember to Logout after you have finished applying
Kyambogo University, KYU Application deadline
- KYU Admission Registration 2020 is scheduled to close (INFORMATION IS STATED ABOVE).
- The Kyambogo University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the KYU Admission Forms 2020/2021 – Instructions & Guidelines
Click here for the General entry requirements for all courses