Kisubi Brothers University College Application Forms
KBUC Application Forms University of Kisubi Application Forms
Applications are made through filling an application form obtained at a non refundable application fee at University of Kisubi Campus. Application forms maybe filled online here:
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be returned to the Registrar’s Office at the University or Emailed to email@example.com.
Application for Admission
Applications forms are available at a non-refundable fee of UGX 30,000 for undergraduate applicants and UGX 50,000 for Graduate applicants.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be returned to the Admissions Office of the University according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
1. Click Here to see our programs OR Check with the registrar’s office and communications office at the University.
2. Get an application form from the University, or Download the form click here, fill it and return it to the University.
3. On returning the application form, you’ll receive a notification from the registrar’s office on the status of your application through Email or Phone call later.
4. If Application for admission is successful, then proceed to pick your admission letter from the Registrar’s Office.
5. After admission, one may be required to pay tuition fee deposit in order to confirm your vacancy.
The applicant’s information is reviewed for completeness and a confirmation is given indicating admission, pending fulfillment of the requirements.
Kisubi Brothers University College Courses Offered
Kisubi Brothers University College Admission Requirements
Kisubi Brothers University College 2019-2020 Fees Structure
Kisubi Brothers University College Government Scholarship