Ibanda University Contact Address
P .O. Box 35 Ibanda – Uganda;
Tel: +2564146948231, 0702546056, 0756644494, 078644494
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Jan: NCHE invites IU Planning Committee to present the ‘defense’ of the proposal. Revisions suggested.
- Feb-May: Revisions undertaken and final proposal submitted
- June 23rd: NCHE invites IU Planning Committee to pick ‘Letter of Interim Authority’. Interim Authority provides a THREE YEAR lease!
- July – Dec: ‘Interim Authority’ permits IU Planning Committee to:
- Acquire assets and develop them for the project
- Popularize the IU project (media, banners, liaison offices, etc.),
- Fundraising in view of fulfillment of necessities for its success
- Attract and recruit technical and support staff
- Establish offices e.g. liaison office, etc.
- Regularly exchange progress reports with NCHE
- Popularity of the project blossomed
- All legalities completed
- Liaison office in place
- Governing Council and Senior Management (VC, US, AR, Deans and HODs in place)and a growing volume of applicants for staffing positions
- No funding from development banks but IU Planning Committee ready to start construction on whatever is available (fundraising continues)
- Particular sourcing from sister Alliance institutions – Alliance S.S.S. and Alliance Vocational School
- Commencement of finalizing site plans and their approvals, building materials, electricity, water and a truck for building done
IU Planning Committee shared several progress reports to NCHE