Historical Background of Lira University Uganda
Admission For Lira University. Visit Our Admissions Portal For the Admission Forms of other Universities in Uganda.
The University has the following departments namely:
- Central Administration.
- Academic Registrar.
- Library and Information Services
- Dean of Students.
- Public Administration.
- Business Administration.
- School of Nursing and Midwifery.
The main objectives of half year revenue performance in the FY 2013/14
- To plan for the Faculties, Programmes, Courses and physical infrastructure development.
- To design, develop and refine the curricula for the various programmes that will be mounted.
- To construct lecture halls, laboratories, library and office accommodation and sport facilities.
- To procure laboratory equipment and machinery, furniture and office equipment.
- To recruit and pay salaries and allowances of the core staff needed to initiate the operations of the University College.
- To recruit and pay salaries and allowances of the academic staff who will mount the new programmes.
- To admit undergraduate students to the initial three programmes envisaged to be mounted by the college.
- To support Students’ Guild activities.
- To procure essentially needed scholastic materials.
- To procure a 67 seater Bus for Students.