Gulu University Admissions and Intakes
Gulu University Admissions and Intakes 2021 – 2022. Gulu University Admissions and Intakes has been released for 2021 – 2022 Academic Year
The Academic Registrar Gulu University invites online applications for admission to the programmes offered at the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Year under Direct, Diploma and Graduate Entry Schemes. The deadline for receiving applications is May 31st.
Applicants must fill and submit the application form online accessible on the website.
Click On the link below for more Admission Information
On submitting the form online, print out a payslip and pay a non-refundable application fee of UGX. 50,000 for East Africans and US $ 30 for international applicants plus bank charges in any branch of the following banks that are integrated with our online system: Stanbic Bank, DFCU Bank, Post Bank, Centenary Bank, and Bank of Africa. An additional fee for the Pre-entry examinations of 50,00 for East Africans and US $ 30 for International applicants for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery under the Diploma Entry Scheme has been included on the payslip.
Applicants with qualifications from countries other than Uganda must submit copies of equated academic documents from Uganda National Examinations Board to the email firstname.lastname@example.org; on submitting the form online not later than May 31st, . The document must be a maximum of 5MB and be in a Portable Document Format (PDF).
Applicants with qualifications from Uganda National Examinations Board do not require to submit their documents.
Applicants under the Diploma and Graduate Entry Schemes must submit copies of certified academic documents to the email email@example.com; on submitting the form online not later than May 31st. The document must be a maximum of 5MB and be in a Portable Document Format (PDF).
General Admission Requirements:
A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to the first degree programme at the University if he/she has:
- Ugandan Certificate of Education or equivalent with a minimum of 5 passes obtained at the same sitting, and
- At least two principal passes obtained at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education or equivalent
- Not obtained the grades Y, Z, 7 or 9 at Ordinary Level or Advanced Level
- Applicants are referred to our website at www.gu.ac.ug for detailed information on Minimum Entry Requirements.
- Applicants who find difficulty filling the online application form can receive help at the University Admissions Office and ICT Unit located in the Academic Registrar’s building. Refer to the online guidelines for your assistance
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agent to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee payable in the designated banks.
- All inquiries related to applications should be addressed to the Academic Registrar on the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission to any programme will only be effected after realising the required number of candidates.