Cavendish University Uganda Faculty of Socio-Economic Sciences
Artists and social scientists are the greatest treasure in any society. They keep us connected to our history, our culture, and our humanity. Teachers, social workers, researchers, entertainers, diplomats, media personnel, and tourism promoters occupy a vast portion of our economy. They inspire the next generation and maintain the fabric of our society. Let us know which area you are interested in, so we can chart this path together.
- Bachelor of Journalism & Comunication Studies (Public Relations & Media Management/mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations & Diplomatic Studies (BIR)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration& Management (BAPAM)
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies (Social Work & Development/NGO Management)
- Bachelor of Arts with Education (BA EDUC)
As one of the most innovative academic institutions in Uganda, we’re renowned for our accredited programmes, quality education and student-centred way of doing business that creates responsible, educated, employable and entrepreneurial citizens (REEE).
Why Study on Campus?
- Campus-based Programmes have one part of their delivery undertaken using first-in-market technology that enables learning teams to work together on practical study and problem solving while the other part is directed by experienced lecturers in face-to-face interactions
- All our faculties are equipped with state-of-the-art technology that enables an optimal learning environment
- Constant access to student support services aimed at assisting students in achieving an optimal school-life experience
- Fast access to highly trained, experienced instructors
- Physical interaction with a vibrant community of Cavendish University Uganda students and alumni that promotes professional networking and the making of lifelong friends along the way