Bugema University Postgraduate Entry Requirements
PhD Entrance Requirements
- Applicant must hold a relevant masters degree or equivalent
- Two (2) years work experience
- Submit a concept paper on the intended area of research
- Must pass a PhD qualifying exam given by the university.
- All applicants must hold a first degree or its equivalent with Second Class Lower and above.
- Non-Ugandan applicants must have the equivalent of the above as awarded by their home universities.
- A student must have a First Degree or Advanced Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Those from Non-English speaking countries will be required to prove that they have sufficient command of English to cope with graduate studies; those scoring below average in the proficiency English that will be required to do an intensive English program to help them improve on their communication. A non-refundable fee will be charged for the English proficiency test.
All applicants for Post Graduate Diploma, Masters and PhD must submit original certified degree certificates and transcripts.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Application forms are available at all our campuses at a non- refundable fee of Ugandan shillings Sh 45,000 OR 13 USD
Online applications are also received with attached copies of certificates.
Bugema University Postgraduate Entry Requirements : Contacts
Our Campuses and Contacts
Bombo Rd. branch off between
Total petrol station and
Makerere Yellow Primary School on
Muganzi awogerera Rd.
P.O Box 6529
Tel: +256-312-266-630 / 266 631/ 0772852676
Fortportal Road SBI near ASAM Model School
Tel: 0392899358/ 0758333518/ 0772302844
Plot 6 Malukhu Drive Mbale Municipality
Tel: 0392884925/ 0752122310/ 0775122310
Next to Arua Hill Division Office plot 94-98
Wheather Park Lane.
Tel: 0476 44 160\ 0712117538/ 0752117538
DIRECTOR GRADUATE SCHOOL:
Tel: +256 772 561152 / 752 5611
+256 312 266 630,
Fax: +256 312351460
Tel: +256 312 513 703 / +256 772 411 943
ELGON VIEW COLLEGE,
P.O. Box 2340-30100. Tel: +254 723 550 632
SIAYA (LIAISON OFFICE),
P.O. Box 1001 – 40600 Siaya Kenya
1st Floor Room 105 Knut House
Tel: +254 772 820598 / 0737 615152
GULU (LIAISON OFFICE),
Opp. Police Barracks
Tel: 0772 916808
Tel: + 250 787 885 623 / +250 788 441 231
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +255 767 830 889 / +255 752 539 748
E- mail: email@example.com
Tel: +257 75 979 112
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org