Bugema University International Students Admissions
The following requirements must be presented:
- a) Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least five passes in subjects appropriate to chosen area of study, including English Language, and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least two principal passes ( average C+ for students from countries with no “A” level), or
- b) Passing a Mature Age Entrance Examination or Aptitude test certified by MOEC, OR
- c) A Diploma in a relevant subject from a recognized institution at a 2nd class or higher level.
The following requirements must be presented;
- a) Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with five passes in subjects appropriate to chosen area of study, including a pass in English Language, or equivalent, and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least one principal pass in a relevant subject or equivalent, (average C from countries with no “A” level), OR
- b) A certificate in a relevant subject from a recognized educational institution.
- c) For a Diploma in Primary Education, one must have a Grade III Teacher’s (P1) certificate from a recognized institution.
An applicant must have an UCE certificate or its equivalent with at least five passes.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Application forms are available at all our campuses at a non- refundable fee of Ugandan shillings Sh 45,000 OR 13 USD.
Online applications are also received with attached copies of certificates.
Bugema University Undergraduate Entry Requirements : Contacts
Our Campuses and Contacts
Bombo Rd. branch off between Total petrol station and Makerere Yellow Primary School on
Muganzi awogerera Rd.
P.O Box 6529
Tel: +256-312-266-630 / 266 631/ 0772852676
Fortportal Road SBI near ASAM Model School
Tel: 0392899358/ 0758333518/ 0772302844
Plot 6 Malukhu Drive Mbale Municipality
Tel: 0392884925/ 0752122310/ 0775122310
Next to Arua Hill Division Office plot 94-98
Wheather Park Lane.
Tel: 0476 44 160\ 0712117538/ 0752117538
DIRECTOR GRADUATE SCHOOL:
Tel: +256 772 561152 / 752 5611
+256 312 266 630,
Fax: +256 312351460
Tel: +256 312 513 703 / +256 772 411 943
ELGON VIEW COLLEGE,
P.O. Box 2340-30100. Tel: +254 723 550 632
SIAYA (LIAISON OFFICE),
P.O. Box 1001 – 40600 Siaya Kenya
1st Floor Room 105 Knut House
Tel: +254 772 820598 / 0737 615152
GULU (LIAISON OFFICE),
Opp. Police Barracks
Tel: 0772 916808
Tel: + 250 787 885 623 / +250 788 441 231
E- mail: email@example.com
Tel: +255 767 830 889 / +255 752 539 748
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +257 75 979 112
E- mail: email@example.com
Academic Registrar Bugema University